Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I get an RTF, fully built model from you, fully set up with radio, battery and receiver installed?
Almost. We can build you a model and provide you with a radio and receiver but we do not sell batteries at the moment. To fly our models you need batteries, a charger, and maybe your own receiver if you have a radio and it is not compatible with the receiver we stock. Currently we offer FRSky receivers and the TBS Crossfire receivers.
2. What is the lead time on a custom built model?
Lead times vary. It depends how many builds we have in the pipeline at the given time. It can be as fast as 3 days, or as long as 10 days or maybe a bit more if we are really busy. The average is somewhere in between.
3. Do you ship to my country and what is the shipping cost?
Yes, we ship globally, anywhere in the world.
With one exception (Canada), shipping cost on any orders is 5$. Yes, you read that correctly. Only 5$ shipping on all orders world-wide*. Please read our shipping page for more info before ordering.
4. How long does shipping take for me to get my items?
It depends on your location. For the US, Europe, Australia, Asia and Africa, the shipping times average 7-12 days. Please see our shipping page for more info.
5. Are there faster shipping options available if I pay more?
Yes! Please contact us to ask for speed shipping. It costs an average of 15$ to 20$ more for speed shipping worldwide.
6. Can I combine my SRC order and Armattan Quads order in a single shipment and only pay the single flat rate of $5 for both orders?
No, unfortunately not. Sorry. The $5 flat rate only applies to your SRC order.
7. I'm new to the hobby. Is there any way that you can build a tamer model for me?
Oh yes! A model's performance is determined by the settings in the flight controller. Tamer settings make for a tamer model. In fact, all our models ship pretty tame, but you may request extra tame settings if you are unsure whether you can handle it or not. Just contact us via email or leave a note on your order about your required preference. Easy!
8. Are Sabotage RC frames warrantied?
No, SRC frames and parts are not.
Electronics are not warrantied beyond being dead on arrival. If for whatever reason you have no time to check the electronics within 7 days of receiving them, then no warranty or replacement will be granted. So please only order electronics if you have time to check for proper functioning within 7 days of arrival.
Claims for defective electronics emailed to us after this 7 days period is up will be denied.